Volunteers & Contest Suggestions Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Woo hoo Heather will win the 12-14 year old contest and Jessica will win the 15-18 contest then! JOE FUDGE Will be in the mail! HEE HEE HEE HEE
wink.png

How about the UGIEST pair (hen and rooster) contest. There could also be the FUNNIEST LOOKING pair, or other categories such as biggest, smallest... The emphasis being on the entrants' being PAIRS.

EDIT: Rather that having specific categories for entries, it might work to have the entrant name the category for the picture of his/her pair. There could be dozens of made-up-cateory names, but only one "Grand Prize" winner.

Last edited:
Quote:
Woo hoo Heather will win the 12-14 year old contest and Jessica will win the 15-18 contest then! JOE FUDGE Will be in the mail! HEE HEE HEE HEE
wink.png

Drats! He dashed that plan, but don't give up, Fudgie, there will always be opportunities for corruption to prevail.

Last edited:
How about a wider spread on the ages for the egg decorating contest such as 25 and under, 26 and over? Or Jrs 50 and under, Srs 51 and over? Or just enter a decorated egg, no age specified? I don't mind volunteering for something like that, I can't do anything breed specific because I'm only moron specific, I don't the breeds!

I like the egg decorating contest idea!

Has there been a 'Longest Spur' contest? I suppose that would require measuring tools though..

Just brainstormin'

A) BYC virtual scavenger hunt! - ya search for information found in posts and hidden by crafty admins...to find the "items" it will help to know the BYC folks

(last contest was fun - had questions about raising chickens - seemed like network speed played a big role for some folks.. in this, if ya know the BYC regulars, it wil help you in tracking things down on the BYC site -and this might counteract impact of network connection speed)

B) Photo Contests I'd like to see

1) Look alike owner and chicken pics (ever see folks who look like their dogs?...)

2) Attitude chicken pics (for those who have chicks that show eggxtreme attitude in their photos)

3) What? Me? broody??

C) Other contest ideas

1) Chicken joke contest

2) Best egg recipe (need to have people vote for top 5, then the judges would cook all 5 and give final vote)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom