Voorheesville, NY Poultry picnic 8/27/2011

Well....I tried to make my schedule work out in my favor on Sat so I could attend, but it's not all cooperating. Ugh!
sad.png
I hope everyone has a wonderful time and I hope to make the next one!

As a reminder, I have a few things for sale/trade if anyone is interested: 2 French BCM cockerels, 1 Heritage RIR cockerel, 1 Lav/split Orpington cockerel, 1 French Copper Maran laying hen. I can send them w/LadyLibra so PM me if you are interested in anything so I can be sure to send it along w/her.

Have a great time! Enjoy the weather (the "calm" before the storm!)

Hey, been pondering what to bring for the auction.. How about an extra gallon of Oxine? Had to buy two to save on shipping and I haven't even made a dent in the first one. Great stuff!

Cass, do you still need eating eggs? Have plenty!

Quote:
OMG! Oxine would be great! I have been wating to order some but just haven't gotton around to it.

Just so everyone knows:

Snacks, etc until 3:30 then time for FOOD! Hoping for a campfire after eating, with S'mores of course. The pool (cold
hmm.png
) will be open, bring suits and towels, Soccer in the field, ladderball and we have a small swingset and slide. And of course, chickens are always fun entertainment.
wink.png

Quote:
OMG! Oxine would be great! I have been wating to order some but just haven't gotton around to it.

Just so everyone knows:

Snacks, etc until 3:30 then time for FOOD! Hoping for a campfire after eating, with S'mores of course. The pool (cold
hmm.png
) will be open, bring suits and towels, Soccer in the field, ladderball and we have a small swingset and slide. And of course, chickens are always fun entertainment.
wink.png

Ok will bring Oxine then for the auction!! Hey, should I not cook my spanakopita before coming? I don't think it will taste as good at 3:30 if I cook it before I leave. My friend made it and froze it for me.
smile.png

Quote:
What is Oxine and what is it used for?

And yes, I still need 2 dozen eating eggs. I'll pay for them.

Will bring eggs then. And Oxine is a pricey disinfectant but some on here are also using it as a 'miracle' treatment by fogging the birds and putting it in the water, etc. It's also useful for disinfecting incubators.

Back
Top Bottom