Vorwerks

$10 each, $25 flat rate shipping, 10 chick minimum for shipping.
Keep me informed on hatching dates, do you have a website or pictures you can share with me? What other breeds do you have. I had 2 dogs break into my coup the other day and kill 8 of my birds. I had Blue Leghorn,silver leghorn horns, and a few blue rocks. I’m looking to get my numbers back up and a new variety. Thanks for your help

Yes, I do have a website. I am trying to get it updated right now and most of the breeds just have breed/variety names and price. Next is pictures and descriptions. I hope to have it all finished this week. The website is chicksforcheep.com.

Yes, I do have a website. I am trying to get it updated right now and most of the breeds just have breed/variety names and price. Next is pictures and descriptions. I hope to have it all finished this week. The website is chicksforcheep.com.
Wow, you've got quite the variety! How long have you been selling birds?

Thanks for your response
I will have some chicks available late spring.
will you be having any Isabella Leghorns?

Back
Top Bottom