waiting for an egg.....

MelissaRatz

In the Brooder
6 Years
May 6, 2013
I'm patiently waiting for my girls to start laying eggs..... They are 17 weeks and it feels like a lifetime since I got them at 1 day old. Anyone else feel like they seem like they will never get any eggs??? I'm very anxious and wish I could be one of the posters with my first egg picture!!!

Me too! I've been waiting for my 4 --- 19 week old red sex links to lay. I am thinking that it's just too hot? We've been having 100+ degree weather.

Mi
I'm patiently waiting for my girls to start laying eggs..... They are 17 weeks and it feels like a lifetime since I got them at 1 day old.  Anyone else feel like they seem like they will never get any eggs???  I'm very anxious and wish I could be one of the posters with my first egg picture!!!
mine are 17 weeks no eggs. As well no crowing I'm always second guessing myself as to what I have. I even bring YouTube sounds of roosters crowing and they don't react.

Yes I am still waiting,mine are about 22 weeks old.Should be any day now I hope.
he.gif

Sometimes certain breeds take a while like my delawares I think they won't be laying until this December or later.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom