waiting for eggs in the mail

RockyToggRanch

Songster
11 Years
May 22, 2008
Upstate NY
This is making me crazy! I bought eggs from 4 different states that should have all shipped out on Monday. I received eggs from Texas on Wednesday. I expected 3 pkgs to be at the po today.
sad.png

Nothing from Fla, Ohio or NC. All closer to me than Texas. I'm getting worried about the little buggers.

I'm also waiting for eggs shipped Monday. I wouldn't worry too much until they don't come today. Do they have tracking numbers?

They didn't come today. I had the P.O. hold all my packages for the week and I stop in and check each day. Nothing today.

Then I would be a little concerned. But with the holiday rise in packages being sent, who knows? Maybe they're just a little slow. You could contact the sellers and ask if they got a tracking number. I always do when I ship eggs, for this exact reason.

I had the same thing happen a couple weeks ago, and I was freaking out. For some reason it took eggs from VA (across the country) 2 days to get to me and eggs from Texas (a lot closer) 4 days. Both shipped the same way. Keep waiting, and hopefully it'll all turn out okay!

BTW, I candled the eggs from Texas last night (that took so long to get to me) and only 1 appears to be clear. Who knows WHAT the PO was doing, but luckily they weren't scrambling all of my eggs...

I sold eggs on e-bay last month to CA(I live in MD)...the buyer didn't get them for weeks and then e-mailed me on the 21st day and they got them!!! I was SO mad at the PO! I sent them Priority and had a confirmation on them...that's all the confirmation did was tell me that they had been shipped on the day I shipped them and then 21 days later said the item was received!!! I was SO mad! I called the USPS and they didn't seem to care at all...never apologized or anything.
th.gif

I got some eggs on here about a month ago and still no box the my post office got it three weeks ago but has lost it in the office they know they have it somewhere but still can't find it but will send it out as soon as they do. No sorry, no nothing from them. It's sad the people that they have working for the post office. No love. I hope your makes it soon Dennis

I have had they same problem, 2 boxes of eggs I sent out have gotten lost in last couple weeks. it ticks me off.

Back
Top Bottom