Waiting for my blue orpingtons

Heard that site is a broker they take orders and the birds come from meyer hatchery possible other hatcheries. They dont actually hatch chicks at mypetchicken they broker them from other hatcheries. U probably will be fine but next time order direct from hatchery best option. I think they use meyer hatchery images of chickens to select from.

Heard that site is a broker they take orders and the birds come from meyer hatchery possible other hatcheries. They dont actually hatch chicks at mypetchicken they broker them from other hatcheries. U probably will be fine but next time order direct from hatchery best option. I think they use meyer hatchery images of chickens to select from.
Oh well that disappoints me. This is the first time I used them. I order the first 6 chickens from cackle hatchery. My pet chicken was the only sight that I could get chicks that I wanted at the same time.

I just looked up a jubilee Orpington and now I'm jealous they are so pretty.

I just looked up a jubilee Orpington and now I'm jealous they are so pretty.
these are the three we are picking up. They are less than 24 hours old in the photo. Excited!

Oh well that disappoints me. This is the first time I used them. I order the first 6 chickens from cackle hatchery. My pet chicken was the only sight that I could get chicks that I wanted at the same time.

They're not a broker, but they do share physical space with Meyer. I had an excellent experience with MPC and so have many other people. Very nice people in their customer service department as well.

Back
Top Bottom