Waiting on an order from Cackle

I didn't order from them but my local feed store got all thier chicks from them. They were supposed to be in back in early April, but I guess they delayed the shipment due to high number of orders. They were shipped just this past Wednesday and I went up to get some chicks.
They are all doing great too!

I placed an order with Cackle for 15 chicks 3 weeks ago. I didn't hear anything for a week and no charges were on my credit card so I called them and got through on the second call. The lady told me they were really behind and that they wouldn't even be processing my order until the end of May-June. She said when they processed the order, then I would receive a confirmation email with details. I have heard really good things about Cackle so I was really bummed. I called my feed store and they were taking orders for delivery on May 12th so I cancelled my Cackle order.

Last edited:
I have been trying to get some chicks but the hatcheries I have tried have been sold out on the dates I would like them.Between work,kids,and day to day stuff I can't just order and wait for them to tell me when I will get them.I need to know it's when I will be home.I just ordered one of their catalogs,but after reading this post I don't think Cackle will be for me.I've read all good stuff about them,but getting my order on MY time is very important to me.I think there is a poultry boom this year no doubt. Will

Here are the pictures of the Lt. Brahmas. They are around 4-5 weeks.
5-12-08039.jpg

5-12-08040.jpg

5-12-08042.jpg

Excuse the yellow water. I put Vitamins and Electrolytes in it.
big_smile.png

I order welsummer and astrolops from Estes Hatchery in Springfield MO and was extremely satisfied with the quick service and the excellent condition my chicks arrive in:)

Back
Top Bottom