Waiting on an order from Cackle

FrontPorchIndiana

Songster
11 Years
Mar 8, 2008
Indiana
Three weeks ago I placed an order for 5 LB, 5 GLW and 5 BO. I still haven't heard from Cackle as to when they'll even ship. This wait is killing me. Anyone else waiting?

I ordered about 2 weeks ago from Cackle Hatchery. I ordered 3 Female Toulouse Goslings. On their first page of their website it says this

"PERSONAL APOLOGY from the owners – We are so sorry that all of our phone lines are busy helping customers with call in orders. Internet orders are being processed in the order received and be assured if you have an order number, your order is being processed and we are securing a hatching date for you and will MAIL you a confirmation with arrival date. Please be patient. We are hatching 110,000 birds weekly and securing your order as soon as humanly possible.".

I didnt even get my confirmation yet. They do have great quality birds though. I recieved Lt. Brahmas and Salmon Flavorelles from them about 4 weeks ago and they are doing great.

I cancelled my Cackle order after a couple of weeks suffering with no communication. (I understand busy, but c'mon send a mass e-mail or something...)
Meyer was able to take an order on the 5th for delivery on the 13th.
I will be a new mommy next week!

Quote:
If you can call about 9 in the morning, right after they open, you may have to try about 4 times but you should get through. After 9:30 or so, forget it. They are shipping out 10,000 chicks a DAY and going crazy.

I got 37 chicks from them and only lost one. As far as I know, all my pullets are pullets. That in itself is worth a party!!

Trisha in MO

Yeah, I know they're swamped and I'm trying to be patient. It's just driving me crazy not knowing. My inner control freak doesn't like it at all!
barnie.gif

It was exactly three weeks for me, so maybe you'll get yours in about a week? So do you have any pics of the Light Brahmas you ordered? I'd love to get a sneak peek at what I'm getting.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom