Waiting on my first MyShire eggs!

Pics

MadamContrary

Crowing
8 Years
Mar 22, 2013
Very South Texas
So eggcited! 😁 Discovered MyShire has an auction page. I have been wanting Fee birds for awhile, I have one so far out of two different color assortment hatches, and I couldn't resist bidding on some Grau Fee Tuxes 🤩
Now the waiting begins. My hubby is going to be giving me some serious side eye when he sees me pull out the incubator again, I said the last batch of shipped eggs, was the last batch 🤣🤣🤣 woops.

So eggcited! 😁 Discovered MyShire has an auction page. I have been wanting Fee birds for awhile, I have one so far out of two different color assortment hatches, and I couldn't resist bidding on some Grau Fee Tuxes 🤩
Now the waiting begins. My hubby is going to be giving me some serious side eye when he sees me pull out the incubator again, I said the last batch of shipped eggs, was the last batch 🤣🤣🤣 woops.
i’ve got a similar issue right now......mr muddy is NOT happy that I have full incubators with over 500 eggs in the fridge :th

Everyone knows the "last batch" is only the last batch until the next batch is set!🤣
Good luck with the eggs!😊

the grau fee tuxedos are gorgeous!! but not feather sexable.....fyi :oops:
I know 🙂 I have a fair amount of tuxedos already. I don't mind the mystery, I have huge ground pens so I don't usually have too much fighting before I figure out who's who. I've never worked with MyShire birds though, so I don't know how much aggression they have in thier English whites. That's been a problem for my in the past. Here's hoping they are good birdies! They'll be dinner if not 😁

I know 🙂 I have a fair amount of tuxedos already. I don't mind the mystery, I have huge ground pens so I don't usually have too much fighting before I figure out who's who. I've never worked with MyShire birds though, so I don't know how much aggression they have in thier English whites. That's been a problem for my in the past. Here's hoping they are good birdies! They'll be dinner if not 😁
All my birds are from myshire! It’s extremely rare to have one with a bad temperament (and I’ve hatched well over 300 myshire eggs)

Did it happen to show who accepted your group request in the auction group? If it wasn’t Zack, it was likely me 😂

Back
Top Bottom