Walk in the Wild~~Wolf RPG *NEEDS MEMBERS*

( sorry, is Terra one of your other characters? )

Marzipan woke to the sounds of pups crawling around and yelping. He was inside the den this time and as he came to notice his surroundings he saw 4 stern faces staring at him.

(yeah, she's an Omega.)

Hollyleaf began to dream, but they weren't her dreams. They were the dreams Terra had every night. He was being chased, then in a "prison" of sorts. She was being attacked in her prison, and she had no escape. She couldn't fight back. She was so hungry. She thought she finally had a friend when someone came in and gave her a squirrel, but that friend began to taunt her, then finally gave her the squirrel. When she let down her defenses to eat, that wolf tore her shoulder open and began to laugh as Terra lay there, bleeding. She let out a moan and the wolf jumped at her throat. He then drug her out and chased her away. The dream got worse and worse, then finally woke up, her eyes wide and terrified. She crawled over to Terra. "Terra, I'm so sorry," she cried before falling back asleep, this time more peaceful, against Terra.

Terra sighed, glad she understood, but sad that she had had to experience it all. She sighed again and curled against Hollyleaf.

(ok)
Hollyeap woke again in her own den, fully healed. "was that all just a bad dream?" she asked herself, then saw Terra in the corner of her den. She smiled at her, yawned, and stretched. "Terra? How can I help?"

"Help what?" she asked.

"I know that was your dream I saw, and I'm so sorry. Is there anything I can do to help?"

She shook her head "What's passed is past. Bad memories turn into nightmares. Nothing you can do," she sighed sadly.

"I know, I'm sorry," she said and gave her a lick on top of the head.

Terra smiled. She finally had a REAL friend.

Hollyleap walked out of her den and towards Marz. "Hey" she said.

"hey Hollyleap", he was still confused at why she couldn't remember anything.
Marzipan turned to Terra who gave him a cautious look, she said nothing. Marzipan could feel something about her and i wasn't good.
Then The Alpha wolf ( don't know his/ her name? ) came in and gave a harsh growl in Marzipan's direction. Marzipan growled back!

Back
Top Bottom