Walmart Alert: kingsize brooder!

ebonykawai

Songster
12 Years
Dec 27, 2007
Wheatfield, NY near NiagFalls
I just got back from Walmart. Originally I went to pick up a plastic storage container for my hatchlings-to-be. I already have my other brooder set up for my Cackle chicks. Anyway, throw-me-in-a-pan-and-saute-me-in-chicken-grease!!!! I found HA-YOOOOOOOJ plastic storage containers for Christmas storage, marked down to $13, they are 4-1/2 feet long!! Clear plastic with a red top. If you're looking for a big brooder, this one is great! I'm sure most Walmarts are carrying them and marking them down.
yippiechickie.gif

ETA: It's this one, in case anyone is interested:

http://www.stacksandstacks.com/html/20057_holiday-tree-storage-box-iris.htm

Last edited:
I think you got lucky there, since most of that Christmas stuff went on sale after Christmas and the first of the year. We have been out of most of that stuff for quite a while now. I think the last of that stuff we had was the wrapping paper. Granted I work at the 5th largest Wal-Mart in the U.S. and some of the smaller stores may still have some of that stuff. Our stuff went to half off at first then went to 75% off and that wrapping paper went for 50 cents a roll.

Congrats on the Big Brooder Box.

Jayare

I found these with all the other storage containers, btw. They weren't with other holiday marked-down stuff. Looks like they just moved them to the storage container area, but marked them down to get rid of them.

Back
Top Bottom