wandering roo - what is he?

I haven't read more than the first couple replies, but I'd say he's for sure mille fleur colored. I would have said d'Uccle, but his butt is way way way too fluffy. I had a d'Uccle cockerel last spring, and he was tall and slender like most LF roos, not rounded ball of fluff like a cochin. He looks like a bantam cochin, but I didn't know they came in mille fleur. I would ask around your neighbors b/c someone might be searching high and low for a pretty little thing like him!

Guesss I should have finished reading before I replied. I didn't even realize this thread was sort of older. Sorry, I wasn't adding anything to the convo!

well no one came round for the roo...and no one seems to know anyone in the area with bantams (apart from mine) so looks like this little guy either walked a long way or got dumped. i've noticed he has a very nasty streak and attacks anything that gets near him...apart from a little buff coloured cochin bantam hen i have...so they've shacked up together and moved into their own little pad in the garden
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom