Wanna make y'all jealous :)

Hey twigg. I am not jealous but very happy for you. Now you can over run your yard with chickens and geese. (which I plan to do next yr.) Good luck on your new house and hope you will post pics after the move
smile.png

I am happy for you....I am on 4 acres...absolutely NO pond though.

Enjoy the wide open spaces....ALL yours...wonderful feeling. Garden???

Sometimes the very best part of it is all the mental planning!!

Have fun!

Michele

Quote:
It's a fore-closure
sad.png

The inside has been trashed , but it's mostly superficial, and I have a very good spraygun
smile.png

Apparently, the open-market value in current condition is around 230k, with care it's about 275k.

The Bank is costing someone a fortune .... Oh well, we are keeping our fingers crossed on this one.

You sure know how to do a good job of it too!! You couldn't even buy a potted plant out here for that... but good for you!! What a dream come true. Can't wait to see pics!

Congrats! We live out in Okmulgee on 5 acres - got a wee pond and big garage/workshop for hubby which is currently doubling at the chicken coop until we get one built. We got ducks and just got 11 geese and a pig *g*

Anthea

Quote:
My wife is from Okmulgee .... her family still lives there. We are regular visitors.

I actually thought we might need to go that far south to get what we wanted. However, if this works out we will be just inside Wagoner County, and only a few miles from the High School Jodie teaches at.

Back
Top Bottom