Wanna See My Crabapple Trees?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by MissPrissy, Apr 10, 2008.

1. max13077

max13077 Songster

I need to move to Central Virginia. Eveything is still that drab shad of "dead tan" up here...[​IMG]

2. suenrob

suenrob Songster

Jan 22, 2008
    Ft. Myers, FL
    Just Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Dixiedoodle

Dixiedoodle Songster

Apr 14, 2007
    Lucky you! Beautiful. I have one that I planted 11yrs ago and this is the first yr. I have had blooms! I was thinking about pulling it up a few weeks ago, and now it as maybe 100 blooms.. Maybe in 100yrs someone will enjoy mine..Dixie

4. MissPrissy

MissPrissy Crowing

May 7, 2007
    Forks, Virginia
    Thanks everyone. It is lovely in spring. It makes me feel happy to see the pretty pink blossoms filling the windows on that side of the house. It is one of the first things I see each morning.

5. sara

sara Title Needed Here

Wow! You have such a beautiful place! [​IMG]

6. newchickwi

newchickwi In the Brooder

Jan 13, 2008
    Butternut, WI
    How lovely! We moved from Ffx Cty in September and I am missing the cherry blossoms and green as I look at snow falling out my kitchen window. Central VA is absolutely gorgeous--wish we could have been there instead of suburban h**l! At least now we have space and peace instead of too close neighbors in a tightly spaced townhouse community--our lot there was 1500 sq. ft. and now we have 37.5 acres! And now that I've seen your crabapples, I must research which varieties will survive in Zone 3...Thanks for the pick-me-up![​IMG]

7. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Oh come on MissPrissy - I'm sure you stole that photo from the Central Virginia Tourism Board!!!

It's just way gorgeous!!

8. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Those are some gorgeous pics (on TEG)!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: