Crowing
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
May 7, 2007
Forks, Virginia
Come over to the Easy Garden.

here's a sneak peek -

crabapple3.jpg

They are beautiful my sister just moved to va and she was telling me about the beautiful blossoms I love virginia my favorite place to go

Thank you. It is one of my kids favorite places to sit on a warm summer evening. The sound of the frogs and the water fall is peaceful.

Mine is getting ready to bloom now - it's only been planted two years but it's a deep pinkish/red. I think they are beautiful. Your's is at the gorgeous stage - how old is it - mine is just a sapling compared to that tree! lol

The lady whose father built this house told me they are almost the age of the house, planted when she was a teen (She died at the age of 103 yrs old. She was 102 yrs when I met her.). The house is 99 years old. So they are very old.

Quote:
Thats really old. When my great grandpa (As you can probaly tell I really liked my great grandpa) got married they planted two pin oak trees, now the people from the county came and took pictures because they are the biggest trees in the county or some of the biggest. When my grandparents moved up here from pensacola fl, they planted two so it turned into a tradation.

stunning Miss P. Mine is about to bloom, buds all over it and it is suppose to get down into the mid twenties this Sat. night
barnie.gif
rant.gif
We lost everything last spring due to late hard freeze
rant.gif
I am praying that it doesn't get that low or if it does it only last an hour or two

Back
Top Bottom