1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Want let me add attachments

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by marbleyou, Oct 29, 2014.

1. marbleyou

marbleyou New Egg

Oct 29, 2014
    I was trying to start a thread because I bought too very pregnant goats and I was wanting to attach pics so someone could help me get an estimate due date and it said I wasn't authorized to add attachments can I post pics some other way???

2. Mountain Peeps

Mountain Peeps Change is inevitable, like the seasons Premium Member

Apr 23, 2014
    At our lodge
    My Coop
    Welcome to BYC! Please make at home and we are here to help.

Hmm. That is strange. So you tried clicking on the little mountain box by the smiley face? You couldn't download from your computer? You may want to ask one of the moderators. Sumi or Judy could help you.

Good luck!

3. gander007

gander007 Chicken Obsessed

Alright [​IMG] great to have you joining the BYC flock [​IMG]

BYC has a very useful learning center [​IMG]

Well now you are a member and welcomed into the flock so try to post again oh I almost for got you need 20 post to put something up for sale or trade it wasn't holding you up from putting photo's in you post it was stopping you from trading till you have 20 post ..[​IMG]

4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Sorry, I never even learned how to put up photos - someone else always has to do it for me. I wonder if you would get better goat info. on the sister site "Backyard Herds.'

5. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome

As mountain peeps said have you tried the mountain box? Also if your on iPad etc under the reply box there is also a box that says import images for me to be able to upload I have to tick the box. There is a thread on how to upload pics. I can't add you the link (iPad playing up) but if you type how to upload pics it comes up.

6. BantamLover21

BantamLover21 Overrun With Chickens

Jul 24, 2013
    [​IMG] Glad you joined us!

I'm not sure why you can't attach anything--hopefully someone can help.

Good luck!

7. TwoCrows

TwoCrows Show me the way old friend... Staff Member

Mar 21, 2011
    New Mexico, USA
    My Coop
    Hello there and welcome to BYC! [​IMG]

If you are on a mobile phone you probably need to down load a BYC app. Head over to our Mobile Section of the forums. There are stickies or articles at the top of the page you can read about the app or start a thread in that section and ask how it is done....https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/16183/mobile-feedback

Good luck with your goats! We also have a sister site, Back Yard Herds you might be interested in too....http://www.backyardherds.com/

Welcome to our flock!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by