Want to sell some of my BLRW eggs but have a big question.

luvmychicknkids

Canning Squirrel
11 Years
Mar 6, 2008
Floresville, Texas
I would like to list some on the 24 hour auction thread. However, I noticed one of the "rules" was to post information such as "are they pullet eggs". Mine are. I have hatched a ton of pullet eggs with no issues. Just wondering if I should just forget it or go ahead and try anyway? Are people interested in buying/hatching eggs from pullets?

how much
smile.png
Id buy some. Goodluck

Last edited:
I'd say go ahead and list them. People have the option to bid or not based on the info. I don't see why pullet eggs would be a negative.

They are getting pretty close to laying a month now. I have 5 of them in the bator right now.......only day 3 though.
smile.png
I have hatched eggs from VERY new layers but I know some people won't hatch pullet eggs. Sounds like there might be some interest though.
smile.png

I don't have an issue with pullet eggs myself. Some of my best birds hatched from pullet eggs. I have heard people gritch on different boards aobut being sent "pullet eggs" like it was bad, and getting a bad hatch. If you call it out, the people who don't want pullet eggs can skip your auction (and kick themselves in the butt three weeks from now when someone shows gorgeous chicks) Please DO post pics of your birds, as there is such wide range of quality out there. And if you want a minimal bid, put it down. You can say, BLRW eggs.... bla bla blahh... starting bid $20 or whatever you think it should be. Your auction, just write it how you want it and have fun!
big_smile.png

Thanks.
smile.png
Yeah, I will post pics of my babies. I figure I will just let the people bidding set the price. It will only be a half dozen anyway.
smile.png
I, personally, want to just hatch them all but I know that isn't reasonable!!! LOL We actually ate some this morning.
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom