***Wanted*** 10 to 16 Black Sex Link eggs

simi33

Songster
10 Years
Dec 19, 2013
Tampa, Florida
I would like to buy anywhere from 10 to 16 Black Sex Link eggs that came from Black Sex Links parents (Black Star) chickens. I need them to be shipped middle of July. Please reply or message me with the price and shipping.

I would like to buy anywhere from 10 to 16 Black Sex Link eggs that came from Black Sex Links parents (Black Star) chickens. I need them to be shipped middle of July. Please reply or message me with the price and shipping.

Just as an FYI - if you are seeking to end up with black sex link chicks you don't want eggs that are coming from black star chickens - black sex links are a first generation cross between a red based male and a barred female - those chicks hatch with sex linked characteristics. Chicks that result from someone putting a BSL cock over BSL hens will not be sex linked chicks.

Just as an FYI - if you are seeking to end up with black sex link chicks you don't want eggs that are coming from black star chickens - black sex links are a first generation cross between a red based male and a barred female - those chicks hatch with sex linked characteristics. Chicks that result from someone putting a BSL cock over BSL hens will not be sex linked chicks.
I was told that if you have BSL chickens for a certain number of generations you are able to breed BSL chicks. Is that not the case?

The only way these are sexlinked is because the rooster is a different color. So no you cannot create auto sexing birds from Black stars.

Back
Top Bottom