Wanted: 2 Meat Chickens ASAP; P/U Whatcom County

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife and her Mom used to raise rabbits before we got married and she tells me her Mom wouldnt sell toanyone she "THOUGHT" might be feeding them to snakes.

My thoughts on that subject is:

"ONCE YOU GIVE ME MY MONEY I CAN CARE LESS WHAT YOU DO WITH THE ANIMAL YOU BOUGHT FROM ME."

So why would it be strange,a man looking for chickens to process and eat.

I mean around the holidays people of all different nationalities and religions would rather buy an "INTACT" Billy goat rather than a a bred does.

wanna talk about strange?
go look at my post in the "RANDOM RAMBELINS" forum

Last edited:
Quote:
Wow Bruce, really? I'd like to think you don't mean that as literally as it sounds. If someone gave me a a gazillion dollars I would still care that any being I turned over to them be handled humanely and not put through fear or torture before it met its demise. (I don't happen to relinquish any beings to go to their demise, but if I did I would totally care).

The OP may be well intended - don't know. Just sounded like his friend was a little eager to kill some animals and a red flag went up for me. I breathed life into this thread out of a gut instinct concern but hope we can move on now.
JJ

I think since they said they are looking for a couple of meaties that it makes complete sense about wanting to process them. Really that is what people raise meaties for......to eat.

Maybe it is where I am from but I don't find this wierd LOL There are people who were raised on home grown meat and then grew up off into something else and maybe want to enjoy a home grown animal to eat.
idunno.gif
I think if they were up to no good they wouldn't divulge the fact that they want it for eating.

Folks, if you are not going to assist the OP and do not have available for sale what he is asking, please don't clutter up this section with flaming and chatter.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom