Wanted: 2 Meat Chickens ASAP; P/U Whatcom County

Status
Not open for further replies.

GIT IN MY BELLY

Hatching
10 Years
Jun 19, 2009
Greetings! My friend is visiting me and he wants to process a pair in the next couple days. If anyone in the area has full grown eatin' chickens available, please let me know! I'll pay what they're worth.

Please contact me for a quick sale! We'll come get them.

Quote:
whats wrong with this post? I Understand wanting some fresh chicken, good luck
smile.png
maybe this will bump you up to find some.

Quote:
I agree, wait till you see his post in the Goats and Other small animals section.
barnie.gif

ok now I am really confused? enlighten me please Marlinchaser
big_smile.png

Quote:
I agree, wait till you see his post in the Goats and Other small animals section.
barnie.gif

ok now I am really confused? enlighten me please Marlinchaser
big_smile.png

Ok where did I leave my crayons? well since I cant draw you a picture..... Does it throw up a red flag that a persons only post on a chicken forum is that he has a buddy coming into town and he wants to KILL(process) a couple of chickens. If processing a chicken is the first thing I want to do when I go to visit someone, I think I would just stay home.
wink.png

ok maybe I am naive I guess it is a strange first post but I am thinking the friend is used to fresh chicken not store bought and the po had no idea where to look and found BYC. I dont know I guess it would have thrown up a red flag if he was looking for any roos or something like that but he was asking for meaties and isnt that what they are for? After having my fresh processed chook I could never go back to store bought.

I flew all the way to Michigan to milk a cow, so maybe my strange radar is off.

Maybe it is a joke But maybe he wants to know how to process himself.. If I had a freind coming into town that knew how to process I would probably do the same .. And with the excess roos out there..

OK "Git In My Belly" if you were serious I would think that you would want us to know at least what state you live in ! Bet you arn't prepared to drive around the world to obtain those chickens, this forum is widely used....good luck to you !

Quote:
Wanted: 2 Meat Chickens ASAP; P/U Whatcom County Whatcom is in WA state, Maybe he assumed that if you knew where Whatcom county was he didnt need to put a state also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom