Wanted: Ameraucana, Araucana or EE Pullets

Peaches Lee

Crowing
13 Years
Sep 19, 2010
Pennsylvania
I'm looking for Ameraucana, Araucana or EE pullets or hens. I need 20 of them. I was hoping to stay within an hour or two of my location. I am located on the border of PA and NY, an hour directly south of Buffalo, NY. My zipcode is 16731.

Hello, where are you located? I would really prefer to pick up, shipping just scares me right now. I am feeling a bit control freak-ish right now because I have suffered a freak and tragic chicken accident. How much are you looking to charge?

I am in NE IN...a bit more than an afternoon drive
smile.png

Quote:
lol.png
Yeah, I guess so. Thank you for your offer very much. I want to see if I can pick up some a little closer to home.

You might want to try happychick I know she lives in ny and raises true ameracauna and aracuana. She might set some eggs for you, probally alot cheaper than shipping. Just sayin.

Quote:
I live in Eldred which is in Mckean County, looks to be one county over from Tioga. Do you hatch and incubate? I would really like to get all 20 in one go so everyone is used to each other. Anyway, where in Tioga County are you located?

Back
Top Bottom