Wanted! Any bantam chicken-MICHIGAN

KelliLovesChickens

Hatching
11 Years
Apr 7, 2008
White Pigeon, MI
I am looking for a small breed of chicken as a pet- probably two so they don't get lonely. I had two Rhode Island Reds that (sadly) died of old age just recently and am looking for a SMALL breed now as a pet- I will provide them with a VERY good home!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
I just wanna say HI! I'm not far from you in Goshen, IN.
smile.png
I may be able to part with some of mine--is there a certain breed you are looking for? Do you want a pair?

I love love love silkies- but i am really just interested in a small, friendly breed- i am going to have them in a very social environment and the last pair i had followed me everywhere- i loved it!

Quote:
Gosh, this sounds just like an email I received a while back, right down to the 2 RIRs. Didn't you buy a few bantam chicks from me a couple of weeks ago Kelli? If I am mistaken, sorry. I have bantam cochin chicks right now. Could probably find a couple for you.

Quote:
Gosh, this sounds just like an email I received a while back, right down to the 2 RIRs. Didn't you buy a few bantam chicks from me a couple of weeks ago Kelli? If I am mistaken, sorry. I have bantam cochin chicks right now. Could probably find a couple for you.

Um, I haven't bought any yet? But I may have e-mailed you about it? I'm not sure? I have only e-mailed one person other than posting this 'want ad' and it was an ad I saw on www.hoobly.com - was that you?

Back
Top Bottom