Wanted: Bantam Faverolles

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by marie_martin, Feb 25, 2008.

1. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    I am looking to get some bantam faverolles. I would prefer chicks, but might consider hatching eggs. If you sell them or know of someone who does, please let me know. Will buy or we can trade if you are interested.

Thanks.

Marie Martin

2. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Marie,
    Mine are not laying good right now and I have several people waiting for them.
    Contact jimnjay (Jaynie) I know hers are laying and she has beautiful salmons.
    If you are interested in the blue salmon faverolles, contact Sharirs32 (Shari)
    Christie [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2008
  3. marie_martin

marie_martin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 21, 2007
    Grenada, MS
    Thanks Christi, I got my original ones from Jaynie. I was really hoping to find someone that sold chicks because I am not good at the incubating. I have a few of Jaynies in the bator right now but like I said, I don't usually have great luck with hatching eggs in the bator. I do great with my own eggs but not shipped eggs. I managed to get two pullets to hatch from jaynie but one died so now I am down to one. I may have to wait till another silkie goes broody and try to get eggs. But I will keep looking in the meantime. I can't believe none of the hatcheries sell bantam faverolles. I emailed rose and she does not have any available right now. So I will keep looking. Can you put me on your list for eggs in the meantime and maybe I will get a broody and your girls will start laying more soon. Thanks.

Marie

4. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Marie,
    I will gladly add you to the list.
    I know APA judge Duane Urch raises bantam salmon faverolles and he will ship eggs, chicks, and adults.
    Here is his email [email protected]

Christie [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 25, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by