Wanted cheap used but working incubator

Yeah but you are hatching silkies. That is the problem. They have taken over your brain. You no longer have a mind of your own. The silkies own you!
tongue.png

I know Im addicted I have one LG left that Im keeping and a Brinsea and a sportsman

menkot thanks and I will send that out Monday Morning.
Just remember to ask a bunch of questions. Almost Everyone on this forum is is very helpful and will the time to answer you questions.
big_smile.png

gig.gif

So PC, if I can you ask you a question.... You have 3 Little Giants, and I have read some stuff about Hova Bators, but how about Brower? Our local farm supply store Campbell's has a Brower incubator with automatic turner and fan...I think, for $129. Do you think they are worth the price-if you have tried one, or heard stories of that brand that is, lol!

I thought about the homemade kind, but anything that involves wiring sends me scurrying the other way. My husband actually does some wiring-usually trailer/truck stuff, but I asked him about it, and said not to even mess with it because we'd end up buying one anyway, so to go ahead and just buy one. I don't think I could pull $400 past him right now, especially since I'm just getting into this, but the $130 he seemed agreeable with.

Mencot-I totally didn't mean to take over your thread, sorry in advance, and feel free to
smack.gif
me out of the way
big_smile.png

Brahmamama, no worries on taking over my thread. I am reading and learning.

PC just does not know what a can of worms he opened...him being part silkie though he oughta like worms.
smile.png

Sherriekim, I have read so much that I feel like I know a lot of people. Only problem is I forget that they don't know me.
lol.png
I read almsot every thread every day. Yup.... slight addiction.
roll.png
I have not taken up biting my chickens yet though and I don't have any silkies.

I am soooo excited!! I can't wait.
lol.png

Menkot, I know what you mean about reading alot more than posting and then, when you do post, nobody knows where you came from and how come you know so much. It can be kind of fun, though, catching people by surprise.
wink.png
If you want some inexpensive eggs to get started with, I have one pen of bantys that I haven't seperated for breeding yet, right now it is primarily cochin, both frizzle and smooth coat with one silkie pair and a buff polish cross hen that should make for some interesting chicks. I can get you a dozen from them for the cost of shipping only, flate rate priority would be right at $10 and I could send a dozen+ in the box. You probably have your own eggs to hatch, but I thought I would offer just in case. I love hatching eggs, very addicted, I have 65+ eggs in bators right now and would love to be an enabler.
tongue.png

Christina, you have a Sportsman?! When did you get that? I'm soooo jealous! Do you like it? Ohh, tell me all about it please! Since PC beat me to the Brinsea 40 advertised for sale here (PC, still
tongue.gif
and
rant.gif
to you ), I'm thinking about just going with the Sportsman instead.

PC, when did you decide to go by "Kimmie" and is there anything else we should know?
gig.gif
So, has the "crazy bunch" decided to move on from switching avatars around and now moved on to signature lines? You all are just to much fun!

Last edited:
lau.gif
I am, and I don't even have a bator yet! I think I've gotten just as excited as if they were mine, on some of these hatchings here, lol!

Back
Top Bottom