1. Come check out hundreds of awesome coop pages (and a few that need suggestions) in our 2018 Coop Rating Project!

Wanted D'uccle Eggs and OEGB (No Paypal) South Carolina

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Kung Foo Chicken, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Anyone willing to sell either type of eggs with someone that does not have paypal? I could pay in advance before the spring or something of that manner. I would send way in advance of whatever your shipping date to make sure everything is cleared. No hurry though just trying to line something up.

I don't have paypal because of bad experience with them and am not interested in opening a new account with them either.

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:I think most of the sellers would take a M.O. instead of paypal. That is how I pay most of my egg orders. Just do a search, there are a lot of people with waiting lists for the spring. Good luck!!

3. SGM

SGM Songster

Aug 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    I have a juvenile pair of white D'uccles if you're interested. I'm in Easley.

4. Jenlyn9483

Jenlyn9483 Songster

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    I am not in your state but I would accept MO and i could ship you half dozen of OEGB eggs. I get beautiful offspring. $13.00 shipped.

5. Whirlwind

Whirlwind Songster

Apr 14, 2007
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    Hey Kung Foo Chicken Just wanted to comment on your avitar. I believe I saw on another thread your bottom cat was Yang. His face looks just like my Izzy. Tho she doesnt weigh 20 lbs. I have Bubba who does. Sorry this is off topic. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by