Wanted D'uccle Eggs and OEGB (No Paypal) South Carolina

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Kung Foo Chicken, Nov 10, 2008.

1. Kung Foo Chicken

Kung Foo Chicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Anyone willing to sell either type of eggs with someone that does not have paypal? I could pay in advance before the spring or something of that manner. I would send way in advance of whatever your shipping date to make sure everything is cleared. No hurry though just trying to line something up.

I don't have paypal because of bad experience with them and am not interested in opening a new account with them either.

2. shelleyd2008

shelleyd2008 the bird is the word

Sep 14, 2008
    Adair Co., KY
    Quote:I think most of the sellers would take a M.O. instead of paypal. That is how I pay most of my egg orders. Just do a search, there are a lot of people with waiting lists for the spring. Good luck!!

3. SGM

SGM Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 18, 2008
    Easley, SC
    I have a juvenile pair of white D'uccles if you're interested. I'm in Easley.

4. Jenlyn9483

Jenlyn9483 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 27, 2008
    Jacksonville, FL
    I am not in your state but I would accept MO and i could ship you half dozen of OEGB eggs. I get beautiful offspring. $13.00 shipped.

5. Whirlwind

Whirlwind Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    Tuttle, Oklahoma
    Hey Kung Foo Chicken Just wanted to comment on your avitar. I believe I saw on another thread your bottom cat was Yang. His face looks just like my Izzy. Tho she doesnt weigh 20 lbs. I have Bubba who does. Sorry this is off topic. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by