Wanted: Ducks (MO)

NewHopePoultry

Crowing
12 Years
Apr 9, 2007
Troy,Missouri
I lost most of my ducks, but have since then learned my lesson and fixed the house and the fence and made it into a super fort,lol.
I am looking for some more ducks, age, gender and breed(s) dont matter.

If you are up for a drive.....I live in SE Indiana...and have some I need to rehome. They are mixed...but ohhh, so cute. We will be moveing them today or tomorrow, to a larger run, and I will get pics. There are 4 black, 4 grey. Im thinking muscovy (daddy) and the momma was a grey crested something or other. LOL

Try Long Meadow Ranch (Humane Society of MO). I heard through the rescue grapevine they just did a big bust and got a ton of chickies and ducks (more ducks than chickens). Ranch Website Please check them out - adoption days are the first and last Saturday of the month (I believe) or by appointment.

Marebear, there is an old man who is over-run with ducks in Ava, Missouri. His name is Darrell and he can be reached at 417-683-2434. I bought some keets and silkies from him. Another member ov BYC has purchased from him too. He told me he was getting rid of most of his ducks so you should be able to get a good deal from him. He is not expensive. He threw in an extra keet free of charge for me. The other BYC'er told me he gave her extra poultry also. You have to let the phone ring a long time.
smile.png

Dorene Olson is a rescuer in St. Louis. She is always looking for homes for ducks who have been abandoned. If you would be interested in connecting with her via email, please email me and I'll get you in touch. Thanks. Best wishes with your new Fort Duxx!

I think I've already talked to Dorene Olson, they have to do a home check, but I am pretty far away from them.
I cant drive too far, but I am willing to check out everyone that you guys name, thanks.
I dont think my car would make it even halfway to SE Indiana,lol. Sorry

Earlene Cole out at Longmeadow is great to work with. I got one of my horses from them and she was a great. I had to go meet him, but she did the home check the day she brought him out. I'm not sure what the adoption fees are on poultry, but just think you'd be giving a homeless critter a home.

Good luck on your search
Smiles
Jul

Back
Top Bottom