WANTED: Fertile bantam sized eggs.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by TheOLDNewChick, Dec 6, 2007.

1. TheOLDNewChick

TheOLDNewChick I'm an original

Jun 12, 2007
    Tioga, Louisiana
    Hi y'all. So, apparently I'm looking for about four fertile bantam sized eggs to stick under a light brown dutch hen I have that decided to go broody. I'm not sure what to put on this.. Um. Breed doesn't matter, really. Just small eggs.

2. wyldehorses

wyldehorses Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2007
    Kentucky
    Saw your post and wondered what you might be interested in. I have trios and pairs, so not many of each this time of year. What I have been getting (1 egg or so each) are polish, wyandotte, turken, japanese, sumatra, d'uccle, and cochin. All bantams. If interested the eggs will be whatever laid that day may not include all of the above. And button quail eggs. I will ship 6 for $ 12.00. And will ship 8 button quail (probably more) for $ 8.00.

email me if interested

Thanks,
    Yolonda

3. countyroad1330

countyroad1330 Thunder Snow 2009!

Oct 15, 2007
    Oklahoma!
    Wylde - Where are you located? I may be interested in buying some eggs from you as well! I have more questions if you are willing to sell more eggs. Thanks!

4. okiechick57

okiechick57 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Hey Country....... I have bantam eggs.all kinds of breeds.....let me know.we could meet halfway maybe? I get bout 4 a day !

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by