Wanted for barter-my quality crafts for your eggs! (save 4 holidays :)

Fourgirlsoneboy

Pullus Parvus
10 Years
Aug 16, 2009
West Virginia
We are pretty new to chickens, and would like to build our flock up a bit more. We have the followng items up for barter that we have made (ok, actually silkworms made the silk
wink.png
but I did hand dye them)! If you don't know what playsilks are you can check them out at www.myplaysilks.com or www.magiccabin.com. I can send you a pic from my phone of the playsilks and ornaments- just pm me your email addy (a few in the pic are already spoken for- I will keep this page updated with colors, etc.
Edited to add, we would like to trade for pure bantam black cochin eggs (maybe other aba/apa approved colors-not white), show quality b/b/s silkies eggs, and EE eggs. Oh, and Australorps (spelling?)!! (These are 4H birds-my girls are trying to decide what they want- lol!!)- Thanks for reading!
Also, our family members are a bunch of musicians (some budding, most young)- if you trade with me I will add a cd sampler of christmas songs we have done over the years. Not professional (yet-lol), but will bring a smile to al least your kids
smile.png
- thanks!!

Lip balms! These come in regular twist tubes- all natural. Plain, orange, coffee, and cocoa (all of these use the plant fats or essential oils to flavor- beeswax is the only ingredient that isn't vegan) ! ($1.50 trade value each)

Baby Silks- approx 11 inches square-. Assorted colors 5 for $10 trade value.

35 inch square silks- $10 value each
2 orange
1 turquois
1 purple
1 periwinkle
2 red (think superman cape)

Canopy silks- 8 ft 4 inches by 3ft 5inches ($38 trade value)
1 graduated tie dye
1 purple
1 red

I also quill snowflake ornaments- you can pick the colors ($10 trade value).

I have feedback on ebay, I can pm you my username!!

Last edited:
Quote:
pop.gif
Marlin will send eggs, you can send the silks to me!
tongue.png

No they are not laying.
pop.gif
Just trying to ask what the next person will ask so they dont have to ask because the question has already been asked. Got it??
tongue2.gif

Quote:
pop.gif
Marlin will send eggs, you can send the silks to me!
tongue.png

No they are not laying.
pop.gif
Just trying to ask what the next person will ask so they dont have to ask because the question has already been asked. Got it??
tongue2.gif

smack.gif

gig.gif

gig.gif

gig.gif

I don't have those, I have white leghorns, BO's and RIR- if your kids want some of those, I would be happy to send. PM me, I will lose this thread, I always do. Have plenty of crafts of my own, so I am good there. Also have kids, so consider it one mom to another.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom