Wanted Geese and Turkeys

vicki2x2

Super Chick
11 Years
Feb 9, 2008
Central Michigan
Hi all,

I am looking to buy some American Buff or American Blue goslings or eggs. Would also consider older birds if you were within driving distance. (Michigan) These will be pets as well as 4-H projects and will be pampered.
big_smile.png

I am also looking (for a friend) for turkey poults, or possibly eggs. She would love a variety, but must be purebred as they are 4-H projects.

Let me know what you have!

Vicki

I have turkey hatching eggs. I have 5 pure different breeds, Royal Palm, Burbon Red, Midget White, White Holland, and Beltsville Small White. Located in NC so I think that
it might be alittle too far for poults..lol.
Sharon

My geese are laying now. I have gray saddleback Pomeranian, they are a big bird and they dont make near the noise that other geese make. My african just started to lay also. You can email me for prices. Thanks......ed.......Portland, IN.......47371

email is, [email protected]

Last edited:
Ed (92caddy) has great geese! They are friendly but not tame, vocal but not obnoxious, beautiful big birds. I have a pair I got from him in June. They have just started laying.

Ms e

Thanks Ms. E. You must have gotten the noisey ones, heheheheh mine are pretty quite til something or someone comes around, they will make a fuss then. They are big birds, which is one of the reasons I like them so, plus the color of them.

My new goose I got over the weekend, a young dewlapped gander, gave me a good scare yesterday. I was bending down to pick up an egg and he came a running at me, and I thought o boy Im in for it now, hes coming right for the face, well he stopped right in front of me and started talking [hooking] to me and I started to talk to him and next thing I knew, he was in between my knees and rubbing his neck all over me, like I was his mommy or daddy. So now everytime I go in the barn he meets me and rubs all over me just a hooking away. I just thought I would share that with everyone. Thanks. I need to come up with a name for him. ..................ed..............Portland, IN.

Hey sands! I got your eggs on EBAY! So far nothing has happened though. Still waiting to see how many hatch! They all came well wrapped and unbroken! Thanks! If I calculated right, they're due to start hatching about the 14th give or take a day or two. I might be interested in getting some more. Would you ship poults? If so, how many? and what price? Just in case some of these dont hatch. I really like the Royal Palms.

Thanks Ed, they are very pretty. I think we want to start with the American Buffs or Blue's, but may consider adding the Pom's in the future. Appreciate the offer.

Back
Top Bottom