wanted: honor coupons

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by blue90292, Feb 7, 2008.

1. blue90292

blue90292 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    if anyone has any and was thinking of throwing them away, i'd love to have them. i'll send a self addressed envelope your way to get them from you.

thanks!

michele

2. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    I have some! [​IMG] Would you happen to have some Purina ones to spare? I am looking for Purina. Please IM me your address and I can send you the Honor ones. Thanks Kari

3. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    Poultry Press has been sending two coupons in every issue, one purina and one honor. It certainly covers the price of the paper.

4. AussieSharon

AussieSharon Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 18, 2007
    Virginia
    I have one you can have. It's good til April 08. I just tried to send you a pm but got an error message.

5. blue90292

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    sorry, i have no purina coupons.

thank you AussieSharon and my chickens thank you! i've put the SASE in the mail.

michele

Last edited: Feb 7, 2008
  6. JohnnyHayes

JohnnyHayes Out Of The Brooder

Sep 28, 2007
    Dawson Texas
    Michele, can you use Nutrena if so will have one and a purina in Waco. I got some baby (3) serama if you want to raise them, wrong color for me. Johnny

7. redchicken

redchicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 15, 2007
    Eastern Pa
    what are honor coupons?

8. blue90292

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    Quote:i don't think my feed store carries nutrena. i bet there will be someone at the meeting that does, though. and i will DEFINITELY take the purina coupon and the serama's from you. gracias johnny!!

9. blue90292

Jan 30, 2007
    Rosharon, TX
    Quote:i think i spelled it wrong, i think it's honour. anyway, its the more expensive chicken feed than the regular purina, is how my feed store explained it to me.

10. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    Michele,

I am bringing this post back up as I had a question about the coupons. I went to my local feed store that carries HONOR BRAND last week to use my many coupons and was told that Purina bought them out and shut them down.

Does anyone know if this is true or is it just available in certain parts of the country now.

Thanks alot,

Last edited: Mar 21, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by