wanted: honor coupons

blue90292

Songster
12 Years
Jan 30, 2007
Rosharon, TX
if anyone has any and was thinking of throwing them away, i'd love to have them. i'll send a self addressed envelope your way to get them from you.

thanks!

michele

I have some!
big_smile.png
Would you happen to have some Purina ones to spare? I am looking for Purina. Please IM me your address and I can send you the Honor ones. Thanks Kari

Poultry Press has been sending two coupons in every issue, one purina and one honor. It certainly covers the price of the paper.

sorry, i have no purina coupons.

thank you AussieSharon and my chickens thank you! i've put the SASE in the mail.

michele

Last edited:
Michele, can you use Nutrena if so will have one and a purina in Waco. I got some baby (3) serama if you want to raise them, wrong color for me. Johnny

Quote:
i don't think my feed store carries nutrena. i bet there will be someone at the meeting that does, though. and i will DEFINITELY take the purina coupon and the serama's from you. gracias johnny!!

Quote:
i think i spelled it wrong, i think it's honour. anyway, its the more expensive chicken feed than the regular purina, is how my feed store explained it to me.

Michele,

I am bringing this post back up as I had a question about the coupons. I went to my local feed store that carries HONOR BRAND last week to use my many coupons and was told that Purina bought them out and shut them down.

Does anyone know if this is true or is it just available in certain parts of the country now.

Thanks alot,

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom