1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

wanted in alabama

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by oakmancritters, Oct 13, 2007.

1. oakmancritters

oakmancritters Out Of The Brooder

Oct 12, 2007
    oakman,alabama
    hello,
    we are looking to get started raising chickens. and would like to know if anyone in the area might have some chicken to sell so we can get started. or if you know of a place where we can buy some.

2. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    What are you looking for? I have some Silkies chicks for Sale and a pair of Blue/Black Orpingtons as well as Several older birds 5-6 months old. I can get photos for you if interested. I am in NE Alabama on the TN/GA state line. I will be at the Clanton Show this Saturday 10/20/07 if you are near there and are interested.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2007
  3. oakmancritters

oakmancritters Out Of The Brooder

Oct 12, 2007
    oakman,alabama
    we are in oakman, alabama ...where is the clanton show located at

4. kelly

kelly Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 15, 2007
    I'm in Northport. I have 9 RIR eggs in the incubator if they hatch and you are interested. They are from my chickens and they are great brown egg layers.

Kelly

5. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

I live straight down 78 in Tupelo, MS and have anything under the sun you might want. If you are ever up for a short drive holler at me.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2007
  6. jimnjay

jimnjay Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 11, 2007
    Bryant Alabama
    Clanton AL is about 45 miles south of Birmingham on I65.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by