Wanted: Info on Urch/Turnland

GracefulBantams

Hatching and Showing
13 Years
Oct 10, 2007
Oklahoma
I am considering getting chicks from Urch/Turnland poultry and supplies. Do they have a website? Any more information on them?

Thanks
smile.png

Urch has excellent quality poultry; they breed to match the standard. Duane Urch is a past board member of the standard, APA judge, 50 years exhibiting at the MN State Fair, and Pullorum-Typhoid clean since 1957. They do not have a web site call 507-451-6782 evenings are best. My oldest child has won 2 grand champions breeding pens and 1 reserve champion breeding pen at our county fair the last three years. Last year was the first trip to the state fair and a blue ribbon and an award of merit was won in the breeding pen. The breeds we have had have been only average in laying ability.

You can email him at [email protected] Very nice man and full of knowledge he will share with you. We got some beautiful Welsummers from them last year that lay really dark eggs. We're getting more from them again soon. They were recommended to us by several people that said they have show quality birds that still produce well.

Grace, if you're wanting to order from them please let me know. I'll go in with you on it. I know Greybear posted on the Okie thread about it, but I wasn't sure if he's serious.

I've gotten from Urch for the past to years. And this year we got lots of them. They are huge and there's lots of breeds and colors thats were i got my javas to.

Back
Top Bottom