WANTED ...looking for fertile sebbie eggs

Discussion in 'Other Poultry - Birds & Hatching Eggs' started by johnskoi, Mar 11, 2015.

1. johnskoi

johnskoi Chillin' With My Peeps

only eggs (no birds) ..the closer to southern VA, the better -- if possible, i'd like to pickup instead of having shipped -- any colors... but only PURE sebbie please -- i hatched some off of ebay last year --- the birds from two separate people are definitely NOT pure sebbie as was listed (and i thought because i was paying TOP dollar, i could trust 'em [​IMG])-- as i tend to keep what i hatch, i'd prefer to have a sebbie dominated flock ... thanks!

2. kimfeatherfriends123

kimfeatherfriends123 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 26, 2010
    boonville, in
    Hi....I am located in Indiana. I am curious who you bought eggs from on ebay...Are they selling them again this year? That is awful
    I have had my share of disappointments with Ebay purchases too. My geese just started laying and I am checking fertility this week.
    My collection of feathered friends are my pets too so I know what you mean about you keeping what you hatch.... Anyway keep me in mind if you can't find any place to pick up some eggs. I have both smooth and curly breasted....Lavender, White, Gray splash ! I package very carefully....

Here are some of my babies...
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. johnskoi

johnskoi Chillin' With My Peeps

on my way in a little bit to pick some eggs up from some beautiful stock[​IMG] ... if i still have room in the bators, i'll give you a shout TY ...and yep, they're still selling.... i'll shoot you a pm later

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by