WANTED: MILLE FLEUR COCHIN(S)

Ralph had some very good quality birds for sale in early spring of this year... I wanted some sooooo bad.... but my hubby would not let me purchase them at the time because we needed to build coops to house them... My coops are now complete but it looks like I will be waiting a little longer... that's ok because GOOD THINGS COME TO THOSE WHO WAIT...Do any of you all happen to know who bought all of his mille fleurs?? I know at the end of May he had a whole flock of them up for bids but I cannot remember who bought them... I have not seen any eggs, chicks or breeders for sale on eggbid since then except for lately

I just found out that the Millies I've been raising came from Ralph Phillips also. I have some young cockerels that I'm going to sell off soon. If anyone is interested.

Josh --

Have you got any pics? And where are you located?

My trio came from Mike Vogan, but I originally had another cockerel who came from Ralph Phillips. Unfortunately, he was one of the birds that one of my dogs killed.
sad.png

The Phillips cockerel was very handsome, but he had no black markings on his feathers. I'd like to see what others have turned out like!

Joshbantams

I would definitely be interested in a cockerel as soon as you are ready to part with them. I have some beautiful hens that could go with him.

Thanks

Quote:
Hmmmm......Well, guess I should start searching.
lol.png

Hmm.....Is there a porcelain coloring for Cochins?

I dont believe a standard has been developed yet Although I have read somewhere that somebody was working on a standard millie cochin but dont remember Its been a while I dont believe their is a porcelain Might be wrong Been told that a few times
gig.gif

Last edited:
I'd love to have some Mille Fleur Cochins too, if any breeders are in South or Central Arkansas or even North Texas.

I have a few Cochin bantam pullets: a black frizzle, a white frizzle, and one that's either silver laced or mottled....can't tell for sure yet. Can any of these be used to get Mille Fleur Cochins?

I have a mille fleur d'uccle bantam, but she's only about a month old and I don't have a male bantam cochin. Hmmmmm...

By the way, I also have a pair of standard partridge cochins. I'd also love some more partridge cochin pullets or hens if anyone knows of any. I really don't want to order chicks or eggs if I can locate older pullets or hens. My rooster, Reggie, needs a few more ladies!

Back
Top Bottom