WANTED-MO- Any One Have 4 Hatching Duck Eggs?

stormie

In the Brooder
11 Years
Jun 23, 2008
MO
I live in Missouri, St. Charles County to be exact. I only need four and I'm crossing my fingers for someone who live locally. If you do or don't please post. I really am not looking for a specific breed but I would prefer semi-flightless birds.

P.S. I want to start incubating by the beginning of March.

Last edited:
I have Cayugas and Blue Swedish penned together. I could ship 4 eggs from NJ (and they don't fly more than about 1 foot to get to the food faster.) lol Let me know?
Lisa

Last edited:
Sorry Lisa but I already have a set of Cayugas and Swedish ducks. Thanks for the offer though!

I think you bought eggs from me last year- did any of them hatch out to be your set of Cayugas and Swedish ducks? I'd love to see pics if so...

Unfortunately no. They seemed to be doing alright but 2 weeks in they started to rot. Thanks anyway though.

I have mutt ducks!! A pair of fawn and white runners, a crested male pekin and a black and white female. They all run together and "share the love". I have eggs in the incubator now checking for fertility. I would send them to you for just shipping.

Back
Top Bottom