Anyone have ducklings or female ducks? (California Bay Area)

Fangeddeer

Songster
Apr 23, 2023
Hi, I’m looking for layers Or female duck in general. I’m interested in breeding my two drakes and I also want another duck. Anyone got tips? Can be about anything! I mainly want tips on where to find some ducks/ducklings because craigslist next button doesn’t work for me :’)
Although I appreciate all tips n tricks!

Highest I’ll buy for ducks is $50 and that heavily depends. I’ll prefer if they can be dropped off, and if you’re local.

Please comment here first, we can talk over email or text(I’ll give you my info if interested)

I'm not sure why you're having issues with Craig's List, as I've used them twice with good luck. If you're doing an ISO (in search of) post, be sure you're under Farm & Garden.

Have you tried posting this in any Facebook poultry/duck groups? I'm in about 6-8 for my state and a couple for my section of the state and usually have good luck finding what I want or selling/giving away within an hour of me.

Good luck on your endeavor! 🤗

I'm not sure why you're having issues with Craig's List, as I've used them twice with good luck. If you're doing an ISO (in search of) post, be sure you're under Farm & Garden.

Have you tried posting this in any Facebook poultry/duck groups? I'm in about 6-8 for my state and a couple for my section of the state and usually have good luck finding what I want or selling/giving away within an hour of me.

Good luck on your endeavor! 🤗
I havent tried Facebook, but only reason craigslist isn’t working is just bc the next button doesn’t work for me so I’m stuck on the first page :’) I’m in the right channels n stuff

I havent tried Facebook, but only reason craigslist isn’t working is just bc the next button doesn’t work for me so I’m stuck on the first page :’) I’m in the right channels n stuff
Hmm, try on a different device maybe? Like if you're on your phone, try an iPad or laptop?

Ah, still didn’t work. Thanks though!
Okay. I saw that "next" button but never used it. I tried it and mine works. Here's a way around it though. When all those posts in my particular search or subjects are loaded, I click to open one I'm interested in, then when done, hit the back button to return to my list of posts again. Maybe try do it that way?

Back
Top Bottom