Wanted: NC - Young Bantam Cochin Pullets & 1 Young STD Cochin Roo

littledirtlane

Songster
9 Years
Apr 14, 2010
Richlands, NC
HI! My babies are around 6-8 weeks old. I just realized that I have 2 Bantam Cochin Roos...and NO Pullets, so I will need at least 4-6 Bantam Pullets, I would prefer gold laced & buff, but I am open to other colors. I have STD Cochins as well. They are all pullets and have no boyfriend. I will need one good quality young roo for them...VERY young. My pullets are black/lav, lavender & blue. So I am looking for a black, blue or lavendar roo. I also have one 4 month old GORGEOUS white silkie roo that needs a girlfriend. I need a hen that is 4-6 months old. She will need to be bearded, have good toe separation and lots of fluff. I would prefer white, partridge or splash.

I would like to pick them up...I don't like shipping chickens, it stresses them out. So only eastern NC will do...Please let me know if you have anything! I am so excited about my little chicken fam!

Happy Mother's Day to all mothers and especially chicken mothers!

Hey we should have a blue cochin roo that is about 12 weeks old maybe a little younger. Just send me a pm and I will try and get you a pic of him. Richlands is about 45 minutes from here. Jeff

I also have some that are younger also, forgot to add that.

Last edited:
I don't have the bantams, but I could hook you up with a black cochin LF cockerel.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom