Wanted/Needed!!!

MandyH

You'll shoot your eye out!
12 Years
Apr 16, 2007
Elvis' birthplace......
I am wanting BLue Copper Marans eggs. I will consider chicks as well. I am in NE MS, but will drive a ways to get them if I have too. Thanks!

Ray Valentine in FL of course but he mostly sells chicks, not eggs very often. There is also a lady in LA but her name escapes me at the moment.

I contacted Ray and he said no chicks til Spring. I was mainly wanting him to put my name on the list, but that's what he told me.

I will be picking some up here this friday which I believe some are laying and most will be by spring. Not sure on the color of the eggs or prices but know they came from the valentine lines.

Brandon

I have some from Bev Davis and they are very nice, friendly birds. Egg color so far is acceptable. They just started laying and I need to increase my flock so I don't have any extras at the moment.

But, you might be able to get some from her. Contact her through www.bevsmarans.com

Quote:
Could you post some pics of your eggs from your blue coppers from Bev? I would dearly love to seem them, also the birds. Are the birds big? are they feather legged?

I have 16 eggs due to hatch in 2 weeks. they are frome blue and black adults. You are welcome to any of the blues that hatch.... I am in MD. Photos on my flicker album.

Back
Top Bottom