Wanted/Needed!!!

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by MandyH, Oct 6, 2008.

1. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

I am wanting BLue Copper Marans eggs. I will consider chicks as well. I am in NE MS, but will drive a ways to get them if I have too. Thanks!

2. MandyH

Anybody know anybody with these?

3. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Ray Valentine in FL of course but he mostly sells chicks, not eggs very often. There is also a lady in LA but her name escapes me at the moment.

4. MandyH

I contacted Ray and he said no chicks til Spring. I was mainly wanting him to put my name on the list, but that's what he told me.

5. bishopschickens

bishopschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Cumberland, VA
    I will be picking some up here this friday which I believe some are laying and most will be by spring. Not sure on the color of the eggs or prices but know they came from the valentine lines.

Brandon

6. MNKris

MNKris Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 1, 2007
    I have some from Bev Davis and they are very nice, friendly birds. Egg color so far is acceptable. They just started laying and I need to increase my flock so I don't have any extras at the moment.

But, you might be able to get some from her. Contact her through www.bevsmarans.com

7. Frogdogtimestwo

Frogdogtimestwo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 21, 2008
    There are some on ebay right now, I think they are at $25.00 for six but who know what they will go up to.

8. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    Quote:Could you post some pics of your eggs from your blue coppers from Bev? I would dearly love to seem them, also the birds. Are the birds big? are they feather legged?

9. MandyH

Bev got back in touch with me today with the prices. Unfortunatley there is a waiting list of course.

10. peachick

peachick Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2007
    Maryland 21787
    I have 16 eggs due to hatch in 2 weeks. they are frome blue and black adults. You are welcome to any of the blues that hatch.... I am in MD. Photos on my flicker album.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by