WANTED! Peachicks for pickup in/near Idaho

Squirlz2018

In the Brooder
Mar 8, 2018
For some reason I cannot find local peachicks for sale! I've been in the market for over a year now. I'm willing to take a day trip to pick them up. I've looked in OR, WA, UT, CA and can't find a hatchery with chicks. ☹️ I looked into shipping them from far away, but can't justify a $45-50 shipping fee for a $40-60 chick (plus the idea of shipping a fragile little bird makes me uneasy). Additionally I only want 4 max. Preferably 2-3. And all the hatcheries that ship require a minimum of 6-9 and most require me to order an entire flock of guineas with them!
I live on a small farm where all my birds have been hand raised out of my bathroom. I have 4 guineas that I LOVE but can't imagine 20 more! Not to mention I really don't want 20 guinea keets and 6 peachicks living in my bathroom! I don't have time to handle that many birds multiple times per day!
Long story short, if anyone has peachicks in the Boise, Idaho area, or even a little drive away...please please please let me know!! Originally I wanted a darker variety like a Black Shoulder and wasn't super excited about the white or pied types, but at this point I'm willing to take what I can get!
Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom