Wanted: POOPY POOP BOARD/TRAY Pictures

Do you have a poop collector?

• Total voters
This is my poop board.
IMG_0864.JPG

I had a poop board in my portable coop that's now abandoned. It was at a 45 degree angle and had a little slot for the poop to roll out the side.

My main coop I tried poop boards but the birds roost all up in the rafters and just poop everywhere. The poop is out of control.

The poop in the coop has me duped.
Need to block the rafters.

Here's ours before the chicks moved in. It's plywood with a 1 x 2 lip around the edges. Half sand, half PDZ. Super easy to scoop, never any smell. Nineteen chickens, and they all use the one side. The last photo is of the separation pen for chicks or bachelors, w/ a manual pop door underneath.

Edited to add: did you want a POOPY picture? I'll have to wait til the morning, but I can do that. ;)
Kinda liking those nesting bins! How do the girls like them? Will you share where you got them?

Kinda liking those nesting bins! How do the girls like them? Will you share where you got them?
I got them at Walmart--in the section with bins and totes. :) They're actually stacking toy boxes, I think. As far as the girls, they're not quite laying yet. I got some astro-turf type nesting pads, put them in there, some pine flakes, and a ceramic egg in each one. They've been checking them out, but they're just not "there" yet.

But on the reviews of this item, several people said their hens LOVE them.

Back
Top Bottom