WANTED: POSITIVE FEEDBACK on BYC sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for such a positive thread!

frow.gif
Hi Drumstick!
love.gif

ae50mag

I have ordered Serama eggs from him on 5 ocassions. Always arrived with many extras and only once did one arrive cracked.

I got good hatch rates when my incubator was working and he was always helpful and offered eggs just for shipping when I was the one who screwed up.

SpeckledHen

Great packing and a great person. Lots of helpful advice. I didn't have great luck with the eggs due to my poor incubator but nearly all the eggs were fertile and made it to day 21.

I have extremly positive feedback on all the sellers on here!!!!!!!!!!!

Jody(Hijink)

Lisa(DipsyDoodleDoo)

Stacy(Hazelton Farms)

Marlon(Scgamcock)

Chrisit(Mothergoose)

Deb(Justusnak)

I will be getting some eggs from others as well, but don't want to post yet. I am sure theres are gonna be great!

All of these sellers have great fertility rate, great packaging and just wonderful to deal with!!!!!!

I hope more people post for these sellers!

Thanks lots!

I will post more great feedback on others when I get their eggs. LOL!!
smile.png
smile.png

Tsa

Please forgive me if I forgot anyones name......but if you gave me eggs I LOVE YA!

Last edited:
I've purchased eggs from 3 different people.

Hinkjc
Dipsy Doodle Doo
wclawrence

They are all great to deal with. Wonderful at packing eggs and I would buy from any of them again.
big_smile.png

NUPINE

Bought some silkies from her. Going tomorrow for NN and maybe WSL. SHe is very nice! Great birds!

BANTYCHICKMOM

JG and cochin eggs. Did me a favor, I only had to pay for shipping! Very nice! Chicks are hatched and in brooder! Thanks!

SBF
love.gif

Last edited:
I have had the most wonderful experiences with people on here!! I've only dealt with 4 sellers so far but they have been wonderful to me.

Ae50Mag
SpeckledHen
Jcove08
Therealsilkiechick

Wonderful packing!!! The only one I had any damage on was Ae50 and that was because the PO literally crushed the box! The next one he sent got here in great shape and I have adorable babies.
PS - I did get the PO to pay for the postage and the order by taking good pics of the damage to the box and the contents!!

Thank you all!
Kate

I have only purchased eggs from one person here,...LeghornDude...A +++ On the shipping,packing. Oh, and the Extras! They just ernt into the bator today, but I have NO worries. Definately a GREAT buy!

I have only ordered from one person also.
I ordered eggs from jmhappycowboy.
His eggs were packaged very well.
smile.png
All were perfect and all fertile. I had 9 out of 14 hatch which I thought was amazing for a first time hatcher with a little giant and several temp booboos and a humidity booboo at the end.

I was very pleased. Thanks James.
smile.png

Oh and my chicks are a month old with 8 living. (one died due to a freak waterer accident.
sad.png
) They are beautiful.
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom