WANTED: POSITIVE FEEDBACK on BYC sellers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashera replaced the eggs that the PO scrambled. It wasn't her fault that the package had been used as a soccer ball. She had packed them good. But she replaced them anyway. She did such a great job of packing. A layer of crushed newspaper and layer of foam more newspaper on sides and foam. Eggs in a carton with foam and foam behind cartons. Then more foam on top and more crushed newspaper. Mark the box really well and shipped UPS and I have perfect eggs to hicth. Thanks Harry and Donna Lee
Eggs are a size and good color.

Last edited:
I just got silkie eggs yesterday from Kentuckysilkies. Tom did an amazing job packing a box within a box, tons of bubblewrap and each egg was individually bubblewrapped as well. 3 were broken but he had sent extras so I still have 11 that went into the bator. The broken eggs were NOT Tom's fault at all. It is a mystery as to how they broke given the excellent packing he did. The eggs were clean and uniform. His price was incredibly reasonable and his birds are lovely. I hope I have luck with his eggs. I will buy more from Tom if the trip was too tough on this batch. Tom offered Showgirls as extras as well, but I declined since Maine seems just too cold for them.

I also got BLRW eggs yesterday from Turbo and Mrs. Turbo. Again packing was amazing. Each egg bubble wrapped individually, nestled in shedded paper, scrunched newspaper and still several broke. Again, NOT their fault. The box was slightly dented, so clearly it had a tough journey at one point. They sent extras and had asked if I wanted a few silver laced wyandottes to go with the Blue Laced I ordered. Of course I said yes.
smile.png
Hoping for some luck with this hatch too. I have read the turbos aren't going to ship eggs anymore, so I feel lucky to have gotten some before they stopped!

Thanks to both of you, Tom and Rebecca!
smile.png

I got eggs from Tom, Kentuckysilkies, also. He did an excellent job packing. All the eggs arrived in perfect condition.

Also got eggs from James, Jmhappycowboy. Great Job, sent extras. Perfect eggs
Thanks!!

Add another positive for okiehen and her Welsummer eggs.
smile.png

Got my 12 eggs today, excellent job of packing, nice firm air cells.

Now, 24 hours to rest and 21 days to incubate. C'mon Wellies!!!
fl.gif

Em

Ordered some quail eggs from LilRalphieRoosmama here:

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=159413

and not only was I happy with the eggs, they arrived in a timely manner, well packed, and the 4 I taste-tested (no more room in the `bator or under hens) were delish!

Did I mention she was friendly, helpful, and curteous? Well, she was!

If and when, I'll order from her again without hesitation, can't offer any better feedback than that!
big_smile.png

Darrell in FL

I received 13 eggs from Shay20 today. She did an awesome job packaging them and none of them were broken. Will put them in the bator in the morning after they have rested.

Sara M. Grannis

Taterschickens sent me some RIR hatching eggs with very good fertility and no broken or cracked eggs after they arrived.I just hatched 12 out of 14 fertile eggs and all the chicks are healthy and doing great.I would buy from Imogene again with no worry.She does a great job.

thumbsup.gif

Positive Feedback for Sebrightmom

I just picked up 5 Ameraucana chicks from Sebrightmom yesterday (4 black and one blue). She is a wonderful person to deal with...her chickens are pure breed and beautiful. She even gave us a little feed for the road. I drove almost 2 hours to get there and if was definitely worth it! If I need more, I know who to PM!!
big_smile.png

Very Positive Feedback for uglyducky

I recieved 4 seperate shipments of bantam buff brahma eggs from Gloria and all arrived in excellent shape and have been getting great hatch rates too.

Thanks,
Christie
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom