Wanted to buy @ Crossroads - Update Post #1: For Sale postings allowed

i am looking for an Egyptian Fayoumi rooster or 2 i have 9 hens and no roo
sad.png

also would like a few black wyandotte LF i would like to start a dun wyandotte LF project... idk if its chicks or adults looking for at least 2 pair but would consider even 1 hen if thats all you have...

might be intrested in some Salmon Faverolles or other colors of Faverolles...

thanks PM me..

elias

Last edited:
Will be looking for excellent Silver Laced Wyandotte Bantams and Black Cochin bantams at INDY. Just getting back in bantams after about a 20 year absence. Will be showing dwarf and holland lop rabbits there. Will arrive Thursday evening. Be there all day Friday, Sat., Sunday. If you can help me , send me an email. Thanks!

Quote:
I am looking for a SQ pair of LF Buff Ameraucana
fl.gif
... Thanks to those who have replied about the other varieties we were looking for!

Wanted: Show quality standard buff brahma pullets (several) and a cockerel, or hens and a cock.

Daughter has had a really bad year personally - lost a lot in her young life, and bullied to boot - and she wants to show 4H and poultry shows. It is important to us she have some success. Our hatchery flock, we have been told, is best suited to the backyard, which is really sad to hear since she is rather attached to all of them.

I hope someone has some stock they are willing to part with. We will be at the Crossroads show on the 29th only. Feel free to email me for meet-ups.

Rebecca

Last edited:
I will be making the 14 hour round trip drive down on for Friday only and would like to purchase, pairs if possible, from the following list of bantam cochins:

Brown Red
Lemon Blue (with lace, not just buffed blue crosses)
Birchen
Gold Laced
Silver Laced
(Andulsian) Blue
possibly decent typed Mille Fleur project birds (but not "Calico")
Other "mystery" laced cochins (such as BLR project birds)

As you might tell, I'm interested in laced cochins for breeding projects. Birds need not be Show Quality, but should be decent typed and marked.

If you have any that would be available at Crossroads, please pm me with details, photos, etc

Dave

I am still hoping to buy some good Silver Laced Wyandotte and Black Cochin Bantams at INDY. Will be there Friday morning and thru the Weekend. Contact me if you have birds available. Thanks!

Quote:
I am looking for a SQ pair of LF Buff Ameraucana
fl.gif
... Thanks to those who have replied about the other varieties we were looking for!

Let me see what I have for buff birds. They might not be exactly show quality, but would be good enough to start a breeding program......

Back
Top Bottom