Wanted to buy @ Crossroads - Update Post #1: For Sale postings allowed

WANTED: 4-h'r looking for SQ serama cock or cockerel, prefer B class or light C,,,also black rosecomb pullet or hen for 4-h also,,,we will be at show all day saturday. pm with details. thanks in advance. looking forward to meeting lots of fellow chicken enthusiasts. thanks again

FOR SALE

All birds available are either show stock or out of my show stock

several pairs of pet quality and breeder quality bantam salmon faverolles - most are cockerel/pullet pairs
Standard Buff Orpington cockbird hatched 09/10

I can only go Friday, needs to be in the am or very early afternoon.

I am looking to start a flock of Bantam birds. I would prefer Brahma but am open to several other breeds.
Would like at least a trio, but would buy extra hens. Not really interested in top knot or polish.

Please pm

thanks

Wanted to buy sq & breeder bantam Ameraucana pullets. White & black.

If you are looking for a white bantam Ameraucana cockerel out of excellent show stock I can help you out. I was hoping to get a pullet from this breeder but he wont let them go single, only as trios.

For Sale at Crossroads - Nankin Bantam Cockerels. Contact Sue at (209) 968-6292. The cockerels are being shown at Crossroads and can be seen there.

Wanting to buy at Crossroads Show - Nankin pullets or hens. Contact Sue (209) 968-6292.

Thanks everyone for helping to make this thread and Crossroads a success! Was so nice meeting so many of you!

I have requested that this thread be locked, as Crossroads is history. Please go to the Crossroads thread and post your thoughts and reflections on Crossroads!

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=7746286#p7746286

We "sold" every bird we took to sale. We also came home with more than we planned. It is good to be home!

Jim

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom