wanted to share my monsterous rooster and his gals (pics)

thumbsup.gif
nice pictures!!

He's huge, looks tasty

yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif

He is gorgeous, and huge! I bet the girls completely disappear under him when he services them....do they even know what hit them?​

Last edited:
hahah! you guys crack me up!!! now ill try to answer the questions, i think i left him on starter feed too long as a chick. HAHHA no i doubt it, it was my husbands job, he switched him to starter when he was like 4 weeks or less? He used to be tiny! He was supposed to be a she!

He is nice when you get ahold of him, he actually enjoys being petted! He protects his gals though, but wont charge me after a couple trys. He is sooooo soft and the gals are gaga over him.

Yes, the hens disappear. Looks like he's getting busy with the ground most the time. He has been successful at mating my silkie and she hatched some babies (would have loved to see if i could get some barred ones.... but they didnt make it). He still mates her, and im waiting for her to hatch eggs. I just hatched one of his babies, and it was a polish barred cochin cross. Cant wait to see what it'll look like, its got the barred marking on its head.

here is a baby picture....
IMG_3669.jpg

and him with my daughter...as a baby and now
kg-1.jpg

dec071.jpg

and heres me holding the monster bird...
CIMG5423.jpg

i would love to show him in the state fair, but what are the requirements?

What a handsome fella! Wow!

My husband wants to know if you're sure there isn't any turkey in him?
lol.png

We've been looking at pictures of big, beautiful tom turkeys this week, trying to decide on a breed.

Back
Top Bottom