WANTED TO SHARE!

In the bator there in the picture the black one has a yellow underside is that normal? with Cochins

Thank you! Ha I understand about space........I have a bad/good addiction and do not know when to stop, a 100 acre farm isn't big enough for me!!..lol
Well I would be interested in your eggs whenever, I understand the fact that you want to try and hatch them. they are just such pretty birds I want a couple!...lol a pair.

Don't know about the chicks, got my first cochin chicks about to hatch on the 28th, so until then I don't know!

Aww...thank you very much!!
smile.png

-Nicole

sad.png
Update one yellow was weak last night and did not make it thru the day and when i got home they were all cold but momma let me bring them in the house and they are warm by the fire and I have a little gray that is not doing so well acts like it has no balance so it is wrapped in a cloth and in a box maybe it will survive others are eating and drinking water! The unhatched 2 did not survive, nor hatch I cracked'em open to see and they were all ready not breathing, guess i waited to long to check'em. :|

10/26 Update on the little gray did not make it cause i didn't check on'em before bed last night cause I didn't sleep in my room I fell asleep in the back bedroom and so I just check' em and it was gone! What do ya'll keep your chickies in to keep warm? or where can I get a brooder? are they easy made?

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom