Wanted: very young or known to be friendly banty rooster

I have this guy. He is crossed between my Buff Brahma bantam rooster and my molted Cochin bantam hen. For some reason he just constantly chases 4 of my 18 hens until they let him mount them. But he is good with all the rest. Calls them when there are treats and alerts when there is danger. Idk if you would want him? I am in Wisconsin but I ship.
6639FE51-37EC-4B1F-80B9-308BD9B70BEF.jpeg

I have this guy. He is crossed between my Buff Brahma bantam rooster and my molted Cochin bantam hen. For some reason he just constantly chases 4 of my 18 hens until they let him mount them. But he is good with all the rest. Calls them when there are treats and alerts when there is danger. Idk if you would want him? I am in Wisconsin but I ship.
View attachment 1770744
Beautiful Guy!

SW Washington USA.
We are down to just three banty hens and they miss their rooster, and so do we.
Very willing to buy or rehome one, thanks so much, Sharyn
I wish we lived closer. I have the sweetest Bantam rooster named Five. He is in need of a good home. I live in city limits and cannot keep him.

how far are you? The Phantom above offered to ship, but I have zero idea how that works and how stressful it would be to our little live creatures.
I live in Holiday, Florida. Kind of near Clearwater/Tampa area. He would probably be thrilled to have a flock of Bantam girls. Currently, all of hens are "big" girls. He loves on them. He is a good dude.

Back
Top Bottom