1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

WANTED:

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by ArabiansR2Cool, Feb 27, 2007.

1. ArabiansR2Cool

ArabiansR2Cool Chillin' With My Peeps

Hello,

I am looking for duck eggs to hatch. Please let me know what you have available. Thanks!

2. Weewanona

Weewanona Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 1, 2007
    Wilburton, OK
    Are you still looking? I have Muskovy. Getting 3 to 4 a day now.

3. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    I have silver appleyard and pekins, fertility is great. Just send me an email for more info or photos.
    Thanks,
    Christie

Here are some of our pekins.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2007
  4. Duck-Madx

Duck-Madx Out Of The Brooder

Quote:Just Wondering wether you would be keen on hatching your eggs, and then after about one week, be willing to send by mail, Or You Might have Ducklings already??
    If Not, Dont Worry.
    Its Just Im a beginner, and wouldnt like to incubate on my first time. Though im sure i will in the future after i get used to things.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2007
  5. mothergoose

mothergoose Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 12, 2007
    Chebanse, Illinois
    Duck-madx,
    Thanks for the interest in our ducks. Unfortunatly right now I don't ship live birds, only eggs. All live birds are pickup only right now. Were are you located?
    Christie [​IMG]

6. Duck-Madx

Duck-Madx Out Of The Brooder

Oh Ok [​IMG]
    Im Located In England(UK), So i guess thats a bit far away for pickup of course.

Well. Thanks Anyway.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2007
  7. chickenhawk

chickenhawk Out Of The Brooder

I have some gray calls. They are like small mallards mine are not really show quality but they are cute. I have six hens and two drakes. I get between two and four eggs a day. I am not sure how long they will keep laying but I will soon be running out of room in my incubators.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by