WANTING ANY MARANS CHICKENS OR CHICKS...VA...WILL PAY TO HAVE SHIPPED!

bishopschickens

Songster
11 Years
May 23, 2008
Cumberland, VA
We are looking for any marans chickens or chicks! We will pay what you want and also will pay to have them shipped if you in maryland, NC, WV, VA we could pick up. Thanks in advance and we would like to get them ASAP!

Brandon

Hello I will have some cuckoo marans chicks hatching the end of next week I think around the 18th these are hatching from pumpkinpup's eggs here on byc I will be selling these for 5 dollars each unsexed I live in fredericksburg Va. So you will not have to get them shipped. I will also have some showgirls hatching at the same time if you or anyone in Va would be interested these will be 4 dollars each .
Thanks
Danny

sorry we should have been more specific as we are not looking for any cuckoo marans. Thanks anyhow and will ask around to see if anyone is looking for them or showgirls!

Brandon

black copper, wheaten, blue, blue copper, white, salmon, silver and black. If you have any I am willing to pay to have them shipped and can paypal ASAP to have them here by the end of the week!

Brandon

I have BC, wheaton and salmon, but I dont/wont ship them, sorry. I bet Im too far for you to drive out and get em?

Quote:
Have you checked out Turbo's website? I think he's somewhere near central Ky. He has some Marans (Wheatons I think) they're beautiful! I believe he ships chicks also.

Check with Peachick. She is Taneytowm, Maryland.

Or go to WhitmoreFarms.com - He has Marans and other breeds also. He is in Emmitsburg, Maryland.

Last edited:
Quote:
we'll take some of them cuckoos
smile.png
lol

I have 30 or so, 20 week old Cuckoo Marans Hens and 15 Roos. hens are $20. each roos $10. I live in Mt. Sterling Ky The hens layed the first egg today. My ladies have been well taken care of, free ranged since Jan. fed scratch grains, live mealworms, pellets and fresh sprouts.
15713_pict0172.jpg
15713_pict0196.jpg

The egg is not a monster but its a great color 4 or 5 i think.
Pop

Back
Top Bottom